- Bachelor of Exercise Sports Science with a Major in Health and Fitness Management and a Minor in Business Administration
- Pursuing a CSCS certification
- CPR, AED, and First Aid certified
What’s up guys, my name is Christian Guirguis. I ran cross country and track in high school and college and recently graduated from Texas State University. I started here at Texas Health and Racquet Club as an intern and was hired on as a fitness consultant after graduating. I couldn’t be happier to be training. My passion for fitness runs deep and my love for helping others is unmatched. I’m here for you guys! Your goals are my goals, so if you ever need anything let me know!
- I have a maltipoo named Gizmo that is my life.
- I ran cross country and track at Oklahoma State University.
- I’m from Dallas, TX.
“The choices you make are all by design.” -–Kid Cudi
Schedule a Free Personal Training Session with Christian!
Please complete all fields.