- Certified personal trainer from the American College of Sports Medicine
- Bachelor’s of Exercise & Sports Science from Texas State University
- Pursuing a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Certification
Hello all, my name is Bradley Campion! I graduated from Texas State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise and Sports Science. My life has always revolved around sports. Through sports, I found my passion for improving the body so that it can perform to its fullest. My calling is to help others improve their everyday lives by bettering the body which in turn helps their minds function. In selecting me as your personal trainer, we will be coming up with a specific plan of action so that you know exactly what you need to do to reach your specific goals. I will give everything I have so that the goals you have to get achieved, in order to become the person, you want to be.
- I wear man leggings like they are going out of style
- I have over 250 different hats and the collection grows daily
- I have my own signature dance move
“I seek strength, not to be greater than others, but to fight my greatest enemy, the doubts within myself.” -P.C. Cast
Schedule a Free Personal Training Session with Brad!
Please complete all fields.